1. Shoulder to Shoulder: Only needed for dress with sleeves. This is the width of your shoulder.
2. Bust: not your bra size! Take the tape around your back and bring it across the fullest part of your bust. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. You must wear a bra when taking this measurement.
a. Strapless: (or upper bust) just above your bust.
3. Waist: this is the smallest part of your waist. Typically it’s an inch or so above your belly button; also known as the natural waistline.
4. Hips: this is the widest part of your hips, across the hipbone. Measurement is taken approximately seven inches below the natural waistline.
5. Length from Back: length from centre back at the nape of your neck to required length. You should stand upright without your shoes and your feet should keep together.
6. Length from Front: Let the tape drape across your bust to the front and drop naturally to the waist – take a second measurement from waist to required length.
7. Upper Arm Perimeter: Only needed for style with sleeves. Take the tape around your upper arm and bring it across the fullest part of your arm.
8. Shoulder to Wrist: Only needed for style with sleeves.
9. Neck Perimeter: Only needed for styles with roll neck or necklace.
10. Height without Shoes: From head to feet without shoes.