Week 3: This week we aim to complete your paper pattern and toiles.
We will be swapping the groups. Group A who did the sewing introduction last week will focus on paper pattern cutting and making your toile.
Group B will be sewing and finishing toiles and if required an introduction to sewing techniques.
Those of you who brought sewing machines last week – if you could bring them again – this should keep everybody sewing!
Summary of what to bring: Week 3
- Sewing Machine (if you wish to use your own machine)
- Fabric Scissors if you have them (we will also provide scissors for your use)
- Toile Fabric and matching thread (N.B. if you are planning to overlock you will need x4 bobbins)
- Paper pattern and measurements from previous week if applicable
- Final fabric if you have it already (you will need your final fabric for the beginning of week #4)