Week 4: This week we will complete your toiles and any final adjustments prior to starting on final dresses!
Those of you who brought sewing machines last week – if you could bring them again – this should keep everybody sewing!
Summary of what to bring: Week 4
- Sewing Machine (if you wish to use your own machine)
- Fabric Scissors if you have them (we will also provide scissors for your use)
- Final Fabric and Matching Thread(N.B. if you are planning to overlock you will need x4 reels of matching thread)
- Any ancillary materials e.g. for embroidery/applique etc.
- Paper pattern, measurements and toile from previous week
Any questions or clarification, don’t hesitate to ask!