Week 5: Sadly, this is our last week! so we will be pushing ahead to finish your dresses!
Those of you who brought sewing machines last week – if you could bring them again – this should keep everybody sewing!
Summary of what to bring: Week 5
- Sewing Machine (if you wish to use your own machine)
- Fabric Scissors if you have them (we will also provide scissors for your use)
- Final Dress and Matching Thread (N.B. if you are planning to overlock you will need x4 reels of matching thread)
- Any ancillary materials e.g. for embroidery/applique etc.
- Paper pattern, measurements and toile from previous week
Also, I would really like to document the process to post on the blog as you have all created fabulous work; if you could bring your 5 loved objects and mood boards with you as well that would be fantastic – there wil be a photographer at the workshop, so we don’t lose any precious time finishing the dresses!
Any questions or clarification, don’t hesitate to ask!